Not to be outdone, Walthers has jumped into the fray... From their own note:
Covering ALL the Bases in Pennsylvania Passenger Service...
Proudly Announcing the All-New 80' PRR Class P70 Coach Series in HO
NEW Walthers Proto
Pennsylvania Class P70 Coaches
LED Interior Lighting $84.98 Each
Standard $69.98 Each
• One of PRR’s biggest car classes – over 1000 built from 1907 to 1929 and in service until mid-1970s
• Largest single pool of coaches owned by any US railroad
• Used system-wide in long-distance, local and commuter service
• All-new car — modular tooling for multiple variations
• First release includes both as-built class P70 and air-conditioned class P70R
• Prototypically accurate roofs, windows and underbodies
• Detailed interiors with seating for 80 passengers
• Factory-finished in authentic schemes from six different eras and undecorated
• Matching car number decals to easily customize your fleet to fit your era
• Available with or without factory-installed LED interior lighting
• Factory-installed and painted stainless steel grab irons
• Sprung, operating diaphragms
• New Pennsylvania 2D-P5 roller bearing trucks
• Turned metal 36" wheelsets
• Proto MAX™ metal knuckle couplers"
At first glance, they could be doing the exact same versions of P70's as Broadway Limited Imports, which would be unfortunate. However, given their track record, they'll probably create a "common core" that would adapt to other coach classes down the road... let's hope!