Walthers has announced a re-run of their HO scale ready-to-run Russell snow plow in PRR grey MoW livery.
* Limited Edition - One Time Run of These Roadnumbers!
* Prototypes in Service 1920s to Present
* Fully-Assembled, Railroad Ready - Undecorated Kit also Available
* Factory-Installed Grab Irons
* Complete Underbody w/Brake Gear & Piping
* Custom Front Truck for Tighter Curves
* Detailed Flanger
* Thin Profile Stirrups
* Window "Glass"
* Ultra-Smooth Rolling Metal Axles & 33" Wheelsets
* Proto MAX(TM) Metal Knuckle Couplers
* Railroad-Specific Details:
* See-Through "Steel" or Original "Wood" Running Boards
* Sturdy Hinged & Positionable Side Wings in Two Styles w/Wire Cross Braces
* Fitted w/Original or One of Three Styles of Late Headlights as Appropriate
* Bettendorf or Roller Bearing Rear Truck
With an MSRP of $69.98, the ETA is December of 2016. Reservations are due by May 31.