The Pennsylvania Railroad Technical & Historical Society (PRRT&HS) has published the Spring 2017 issue of The Keystone, its quarterly magazine.
Articles in this issue include:
- RRMP Dedicates Restored Ex-PRR E6s #460
- Financial Help Necessary to Make LIRR G5s #39 Run Again
- The T1 Trust Update
- Penn Station, Reborn?
- Chicago Union Station PRR Display
- State Tower (1937-2016) Closed
- Ex-PRR Business Car Philadelphia For Sale
- The Lime Industry at Gibsonburg
- Centerspread: T1 #6110 Official Portrait
- The Last PRR Two-Digit Steamer
- Football Traffic on the PRR
- Called for Train 519