Congratulations to the Pennsylvania Railroad Technical & Historical Society (PRRT&HS) on the release of the 100th issue of The Keystone Modeler! The milestone will be celebrated later this week at the Society's annual meeting in Camp Hill, Pa.
This issue contains the staff's selections of their favorite articles, including:
- MODELING THE PENNSYLVANIA RAILROAD’S GONDOLA FLEET, PART 2 – CLASS GR AND GRA By Elden Gatwood
- 29,000 BOXCARS – MODELING THE UBIQUITOUS X29 – PARTS 1, 2, AND 3 By Ben Hom
- LANDSCAPES OF THE PRR PART 5-1 – PRR STONEWORK MASONRY (PART 2) By Jack Consoli
- MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION MODELING AN ND AND NPRDRAT&CHSA,BPI.NO.CBAoxR54, Bryn Mawr, PA 19010-0054 By Jack Consoli
- MODELING THE PENNSYLVANIA RAILROAD’S GONDOLA FLEET, PART 18-2 – THE G28 CLASS GONDOLA VARIANTS By Jack Consoli
- MODELING PENNSY’S GLASS P70GSR COACH By Bob Chapman
You can download the new issue, for free, from the Society's web siteeb site.