The Pennsylvania Railroad Technical & Historical Society has published the Winter 2015 issue of The Keystone Modeler. Articles include:
- Walthers Proto HO-Scale Metroliners by Tim Garner
- Walthers Proto HO-Scale PRR FS-10 in HO-Scale – The Fairbanks-Morse H10-44 Switcher by Jack Consoli
- Tenders Used with the H10S after World War II by Steve Hoxie
- Pennsy TrucTrain Trailers Part 3 – 32’ Insulated Tandem Axle Vans by Curt La Rue
- Modeling an N-Scale Heavyweight Blue Ribbon Train Part 4 – Pullman Plan 2410F and 2410E 12-Section 1-Drawing Room Sleepers by Claus Schlund
You can find the new issue of TKM here .