3912
Milroy

Milroy Photo Album

Milepost (MP) references are taken from the CT1000's and are distances from the junction with the Lewistown Secondary.

Late 1800's atlas of Milroy:
Milroy

N. O. Reardick

Not listed in any of the CT1000's.

A late 1800's atlas shows this location as a lumber yard and labeled TU&Co. (or IU&Co.)

Valuation map shows N. O. Reardick with its own siding. The map was updated in 1939, 1958 and later.

Appears in Penn Pilot aerial photographs of 1938, 1957, and 1971. The 1938 aerial view closely matches the footprint on the valuation map, which was originally drawn in 1918. The later aerial shots, being less clear, show an expanded or different structure at this location.

Public Track and Belleville Flour Mills -- MP 10.9

Listed as Public Track and O. S. Headings in 1923 CT1000. Listed in 1945 CT1000. 

West Leg "Y" -- MP 11.0

Listed in 1923 and 1945 CT1000's.

Appears in Penn Pilot aerial images of May 1957.

Valuation map, updated 1958 and several times later, show the wye removed.

East Leg "Y" -- MP 11.1

Listed in 1923 and 1945 CT1000's.

Appears in Penn Pilot aerial images of May 1957.

Valuation map, updated 1958 and several times later, show the wye removed.

Station -- MP 11.1

Listed in 1923 and 1945 CT1000's.

Appears in Penn Pilot aerial images of May 1957.



A photograph of this structure is on page 119 of the Society's book on Lewistown.

MR Block Station

MR block station is indicated on the 1919 track chart.

It appeared in the April 1928 Middle Division employee timetable, but is gone by the September 1933 Middle Division employee timetable.

McManigle & McClintic -- MP 11.1

Listed in the 1900 CT1000. Not listed in the 1923 or 1945 CT1000's. 

Kulp Lumber Co. and Jos. Kelley No. 2 -- MP 11.2

Listed in the 1900 CT1000. Not listed in the 1923 or 1945 CT1000's. 

Photo is of the Kulp locomotive circa 1894.