History -- Wikipedia.
Official Site -- Operates as a tourist railroad today.
Friends of the East Broad Top -- Volunteer support organization.
The East Broad Top Railroad Homepage (unofficial) -- Christopher D. Coleman manages this excellent site, which includes a "virtual tour" of the EBT.
The author will happily accept donations to this site -- images (jpg or gif), documents (pdf), etc. -- or loan of originals for scanning. Full credit will be given to the donor.
This site will only link to professional web sites dedicated to the subject matter, with an appropriate domain name. We will not link to "hosted sites" (like personal sites on ISP's) as they tend to be "here today and gone tomorrow". We would encourage any such site operator to contribute their content to this effort with full attribution.
From the 1873 Atlas of Huntingdon County, following line north to south:
- Shirley Township - Includes Mt. Union, Aughwick Mills, and Shirleysburg.
- Cromwell Township - Includes Orbisonia.
- Clay Township - Includes Three Springs and Saltillo.
- Todd Township.
- Carbon Township - Includes Broad Top City.
- Broad Top City
- Mt. Union
Historical topographic maps, following line north to south:
- 1922 Mount Union SW Quad - Includes Mount Union, Aughwick, and Shirleysburg.
- 1939 Orbisonia NW Quad - Includes Orbisonia, Rockhill, and Three Springs.
- 1939 Orbisonia NE Quad - Includes Orbisonia and Shade Gap.
- 1939 Broad Top NE Quad - Includes Saltillo, Kimmel, and Robertsdale.
Freight Rolling Stock
Passenger Rolling Stock
Jerry Britton's EBT Photo Gallery
Funaro & Camerlengo -- Click on the HO Narrow Gauge link.