I welcome all relevant contributions to the web site. All donations will be properly accredited. Editors are needed for branch histories under the "Guide to the Pennsy" section. Other donations may be in the form of JPG or GIF files for images or PDF files of documents. Unfortunately I currently do not have the time to scan documents unless they are on my Want List (below).
I am particularly interested in the following:
- Makeup of Trains (consist) books, especially any for trains originating in Washington/Baltimore.
- Middle Division Employee Timetables.
- Anything relating to the Lewistown Secondary.
- Anything relating to the Milroy Secondary.
- Middle Division tower sheets from 1950-55.
- Middle Division dispatcher sheets from 1950-55.
I welcome voluntary donations to support the site. My hosting costs about $200 per year. I utilize the Joomla open source content management system, and as many open source extensions as possible, but there are several commercial Joomla extensions that I pay annual maintenance on. These include EasyBlog, EasyDiscuss, JFBConnect, and Community Surveys and account for an additional $200-250 expenditure. All said and done, Keystone Crossings costs about $450 per year to operate.
You may donate via PayPal, which is offered along the right edge of the screen. You do not need a PayPal account in order to donate. Just your credit card of choice.
Any and all contributions are welcome.