- Columbia Railfan Guide
- HARRIS Tower Museum and Railfan Guide
- Harrisburg Railfan Guide
- Lancaster Railfan Guide
- New Freedom Railfan Guide
- Northern Central Railfan Guide
- Northumberland Railfan Guide
- Rockville Bridge Railfan Guide
- York Railfan Guide
- Middletown & Hummelstown Railroad - Excursions on the "Milk & Honey".
- Railroad Museum of Pennsylvania - Home of the Pennsylvania Railroad Collection.
- Steam into History - Steam runs again on the Northern Central Railway.
- Strasburg Railroad - Excursions through Amish country.
- Williams Grove Steam Association - Former Pennsy steam still running.
- Northwest Lancaster County River Trail - The trail follows the route of the historic Pennsylvania Mainline Canal and the Pennsylvania Railroad's Royalton Branch. The trail connects the historic river towns and villages of Columbia, Marietta, Bainbridge, and Falmouth.
- Enola Low Grade Trail - Follows the former right-of-way of the Pennsylvania Railroad's Atglen & Susquehanna Branch.
Model Railroad Shops:
- The Station (3.5 miles)
213 9th Street, New Cumberland PA 17070
- Kranzel's Hobbytown (2.1 miles)
2202A Gettysburg Road, Lower Allen Shopping Center, Camp Hill PA 17011
Not so great for trains, but a decent selection of tools, paints, and scratchbuilding supplies.
- White Rose Hobbies (27 miles)
1501 Mt. Rose Ave, Unit D-8, York PA 17403
- Tommy Gilbert's Hobby Shop (36 miles)
346 East Water Street, Gettysburg PA 17325
- Mainline Hobby Supply (55 miles)
15066 Buchanan Trail East, Blue Ridge Summit PA 17214
An absolutely awesome shop! Huge inventory of detail parts and kits.
- City Island Park (2.1 miles)
From watching a minor-league baseball game to taking a trip down the river in the Pride of the Susquehanna riverboat, you and your family can do it all at this Harrisburg park.
- Hershey's Chocolate World® (16 miles)
Don't miss the chance to see how your favorite chocolate is made on the Chocolate Tour.
- HersheyPark (16 miles)
- Hollywood Casino (25.3 miles)
Try your luck at this local casino, which features over 2,300 slot machines and table games.
- National Civil War Museum (4.6 miles)
Visit the most extensive Civil War museum in the country, with artifacts that date from 1850 to 1876.
- State Museum of Pennsylvania (2.2 miles)
Discover Pennsylvania's past and present at this Harrisburg museum.